- Store all your e-books and PDFs in one location and easily manage them regardless of the e-book platform. This app makes reading e-books very convenient as e-books accessible via McGill Library are protected by an embedded Adobe Digital Rights Management (DRM) component (i.e. depending on the content providers).
- Tab and hold on the text, to highlight, add a note, or more.
- Create a bookmark or customized your reader.
- The e-book will be returned automatically to the library when the e-book is due.
- Syn your e-book library on various mobile devices (up to 6 reading devices including computers).
- There are apps for both Android and iOS devices.
Steps involve in using this app:
a) Install BlueFire Reader from Mobile App guide.
b) Create an Adobe ID. You will be prompted to log in using your Adobe ID or sign up for one.
c) Download e-books from the McGill Library collection.