One of my favourite newspapers to read is without a doubt, les affaires. This quality business newspaper contains interesting business articles that give a nice overview of the Québécois business scene. I recently read an article titled “Avez-vous dit marketing de contenu ?” written by Madame Suzanne Dansereau in the 29 March 2014 issue, page 21 to be precise. The article covered 10 major points in regard to content marketing (personal translation):
- What is it?
- What impact does content marketing have on your brand and sales?
- Where does this content come from?
- Who internally produces the content?
- Is content marketing worth it for a SME?
- Is content marketing limited to B2C?
- Why must the content, more than ever, be referenced by a search engine?
- What assures us that our clients/prospects will be reached through all of the existing web content?
- Who are the Québec content marketing champions?
- How to measure the return on investment?
If this article seems interesting to you, and I am confident that it will, here is a link that will take you to an electronic version of the article: 29 March 2014, page 21
To find additional newspaper databases, feel free to browse our Newspaper Library Guide with lists of all our online newspaper resources. It is quite an impressive and large collection.
We also have a few books in the Library Catalogue that contain content marketing in their title; six of them are actually electronic books.
If you would like to find trade journal articles or academic articles that have been written on this subject, I suggest visiting Business Source Complete and ABI/INFORM trade & industry. If you are really motivated about finding information on content marketing, why not take a look at the Finding Business Articles Library Guide?
Be sure to take advantage of all the Management resources the McGill Library has to offer!