Guest post written by K. Joan Harrison
Did you know that past McGill English students have submitted a novel instead of a thesis in requirement for the Master of Arts degree? If you are looking for some fiction to give you a break over the semester you can read these great stories by downloading them from eScholarship, McGill’s open access institutional repository.
A few interesting ones to check out
- Threshold : a novel by Helen Ruth Elizabeth Leavitt (1949)
- Inhabit the garden : a novel by Mary Margaret Miller Geggie (1949)
- A Northern Pastoral : a novel by David Purcell (1949)
- The walls of sense : a novel by May Ebbit (1951)
- The metronome : a novel by John Waterhouse (1955)
- Schettler at the door : a novel by Michael Olendzenski (1978)
- Ultraviolet : a novel by Deane Sperdakos (1981)
- Lamentations : a novel by Christopher A. Coy (1987)
K. Joan Harrison is a McGill School of Information Studies student who has been working with the Digitization & Delivery team to digitize and upload McGill theses to eScholarship, our open access institutional repository.