We currently have a 30-day trial with this new online resource. From their website:
Oxford Dictionaries | Arabic is a new groundbreaking resource for those with an interest in the Arabic language. Structured by Oxford’s renowned language research and compiled by an international team of expert advisors, the dictionary is based on language as it’s used today. Oxford Dictionaries | Arabic contains the latest vocabulary in technology, business, media, and the arts in both languages to ensure you have the most up-to-date words at your fingertips.
Key Features Include:
- Over 330,000 words, phrases, and translations
- 70,000 real life example sentences
- Vowels in all Arabic text
- Fully searchable in Modern Standard Arabic and English
- Regular word and content updates to ensure this resource is the most up to date bi-directional Arabic and English dictionary available
- Incorporates extra content including tables of Arabic verbs, numbers, and dates
- Modern and user-friendly design is optimized for use on a phone or tablet
Click here to explore: http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/arabic/
Please let us know what you think.