April is a busy month when you are wrapping up your studies and planning your summer activities. For those of you who are preparing for a job interview in the GIS field, I would like to share the following tips from GIS Lounge.
- Create a portfolio
- Research the GIS job you are interviewing for
- Don’t rush to answer
- Project the right body language
- Make sure to highlight your experiences
- Demonstrate your ability to work collaboratively
- Be positive
- Show an interest in your prospective place of employment
- Show your passion
For details of these tips, please read here.
Image credits to Microsoft Images.