I came across an interesting new blog called, The Assistive Technology Daily, which discusses assistive technology devices that can help make life easier for people of all ages and abilities, such as the:
- HAPIfork – a fork that can help you slow down while eating and lose weight
- Shortcat – a keyboard productivity app for Mac OS X
- HandShoe Mouse – a truly ergonomic mouse
- EyeSight – an iTunes store app that magnifies and enhances the color of text
- Dictabulus Speech -> Text -> Mac – a voice recognition iTunes store app
Visit The Assistive Technology Daily to discover more of these helpful devices.